Omnilux revive2™ transmits red light (633nm) for a variety of applications including skin rejuvenation / wrinkle reduction, acne (anti-inflammatory), dyschromia of the skin such as pigmentation and rosacea, and Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) for the treatment of certain non-melanoma skin cancers. Omnilux revive2 has both a rejuvenating and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. Proven to increase cellular energy (ATP) which in turn “kick starts” cellular renewal. Highly absorbed by fibroblasts increasing the synthesis of collagen it has also been proven to stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic flow to eliminate toxins, accelerate healing and calm the skin.
- Alone or alternating with Omnilux plus for the treatment of periorbital wrinkles and the visible signs of photodamage
- Alternating treatments with Omnilux blue for the treatment of mild to moderate acne vulgaris
- Use alone as an adjunct to fillers, microdermabrasion, micro needling etc. – helps calm the skin and reduce the risk of PIH
- Alone or alternating with Omnilux plus to accelerate wound healing post-surgical procedures
- Use with a topical photosensitizer for the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers